I’m extremely excited that Branden Bio began his postdoc at NRL this week! Dr. Bio is coming from Princeton’s Psychology Department, where he worked on studying attention, awareness, and its underlying neural mechanisms. His recent work focuses on how people attribute conscious states to others. He’s published papers in PNAS, eLife, and Cerebral Cortex. At the R Lab, he’ll be working on developing experimental methods to test epistemic reasoning. Welcome, Branden!
👋🏽 Branden Bio starts his postdoc at NRL!
I am a Senior Cognitive Scientist at the US Naval Research Laboratory in Washington, DC. I run the Reasoning Lab at NRL, where we study and build simulations of the mental processes that underlie everyday human reasoning.
- 📄 Now in Psych Review: Computational model of 200+ reasoning problems
- 📄 Cognitive Science paper on reasoning about desires
- 💬 Interview with Künstliche Intelligenze
- 📄 New paper on recursion out in PBR
- 🎉 Congrats to Reasoning Lab alumni Hillary Harner and Laura Kelly!
- 👋🏽 Branden Bio starts his postdoc at NRL!
- 🎞 ICYMI: CogSci 2021 presentations on time, desire, quantity
- 🎞 Recent work by the R Lab at ICT 2021
- 📃 mReasoner reasoning engine detailed in Psych Review
- 📃 Frontiers paper on theories of omission
Leave a Reply