Do you know absolutely nothing about reasoning? Wanna fix that? I have a new chapter out in the Stevens’ Handbook that summarizes the latest and greatest work on research into reasoning and higher level cognition. Here’s the link.
New chapter summarizing state-of-the-art research on reasoning
I am a Senior Cognitive Scientist at the US Naval Research Laboratory in Washington, DC. I run the Reasoning Lab at NRL, where we study and build simulations of the mental processes that underlie everyday human reasoning.
- 📄 Now in Psych Review: Computational model of 200+ reasoning problems
- 📄 Cognitive Science paper on reasoning about desires
- 💬 Interview with Künstliche Intelligenze
- 📄 New paper on recursion out in PBR
- 🎉 Congrats to Reasoning Lab alumni Hillary Harner and Laura Kelly!
- 👋🏽 Branden Bio starts his postdoc at NRL!
- 🎞 ICYMI: CogSci 2021 presentations on time, desire, quantity
- 🎞 Recent work by the R Lab at ICT 2021
- 📃 mReasoner reasoning engine detailed in Psych Review
- 📃 Frontiers paper on theories of omission
Leave a Reply