I’ll be giving presentations at various conferences over the summer, so I’ve provided my schedule below. Stop by if you’re around!
- 07/14: Deduction as stochastic simulation, ICCM 2013
- 07/22: Theories of the syllogism: A meta-analysis, University of Freiburg
- 07/25: Deduction as stochastic simulation, 7th LRW
- 07/25: Simulation in thinking, 7th LRW (Johnson-Laird presenting)
- 07/29: TBA, University of Freiburg
- 08/03: Uncertainty can increase explanatory credibility, CogSci 2013
- 08/03: Mental simulation and the construction of informal algorithms, CogSci 2013